Welcome to our first newsletter update for the work taking place at the Adult Hybrid Theatre 17.
So far on site:
– T.A.L.K Scaffolding have installed the temporary haki stairs and scaffollding for access to site level C and H heli pad.
– Yorkshire Hoist have installed the passenger and goods hoist for materials access to level C and H
– Hardwicks demolition is now complete
– Richardson Electrical and Floway Mechanical M&E strip out is now complete.
– Premier engineering have installed the plant deck with stairs on level H
– We have installed 70×70 box section steel posts for lead lined doors on level C
Over the next two weeks
We will be installing new metal stud work and plaster boarding one side. We will be progressing with the M&E first fix as well as lead lining the sud walls in the theatre area. We will also be making new openings for doorways and duct work and also blocking up exsisting openings.