These works are phase 1 of 3 phases planned to reconfigure the Cardiac Catheter Laboratories, including all required ancillary rooms and services. The laboratories will be formed within an existing area within the main theatre block on level D-E of Jubilee Wing. The work will include the replacement of the air handling units, modification to services, electrical, medical gases, cooling and heating to facilitate installation of new single and biplane X-ray equipment.
So far on site, we have:
– Works on level D ceilings and main cables complete.
– Installation of the sub mains cables complete.
– Stud wall with lead line works installation continued.
– First fix mechanical and electrical services continued.
– New air handling unit 14 and 25 on level D plant room have been delivered to site.
– Chasing out the floor screed for electrical floor trunking for Phillips
– 2 unistrut frames for Phillips ceiling-mounted equipment.
Over the next two weeks
- Continue with first fix mechanical and electrical.
- Second side new stud walls and lead line works in labs 3 and 4 on level E
- Continue coordinating with Allison and the team about weekend works for the bin store and storeroom etc. ventilation works.
- Plaster works to new stud work and making good.
- New lead line doors and screens wc 16/11/20
- Fitting IPS units for scrubs and CWHB